Monday, August 10, 2009



Big day tomorrow. I will be visiting other apartment commuities to find out their views on painting, and changing light fixtures. The first thing that I did when I moved into the new apartment was to change out all the light fixtures. I was careful to put the old ones in a box to be replaced once it was time for me to move. It is amazing how different it can make the apartment feel, just by changing out the lights in key areas. Here are two pictures of my apartment. There was an updated light fixture in the dining room, which looked nice. But, in the second photo, you can see how different the area looks just by changing it out. I would like to caution anyone working around electricity, to follow all safety guidelines when changing out fixtures. You might even consider hiring a licensed electrician to do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment